What does it involve?
- Applying to join the Trust as a community member
- Agreeing to pay £5 to the Trust if the Trust becomes insolvent and is wound up because it can no longer pay its debts.
- Attending the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Trust
What are the benefits and powers I have as a Member?
- You have the power to appoint the 3 community Trustees (directors) who will represent you on the Board of Trustees.
- You have the power to seek to remove these Community Trustees and replace them.
- You are entitled to seek election to the Board of Trustees.
- You are entitled to attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM) and vote on any major changes to the Trust.
- You are entitled to receive a copy of the annual accounts of the Trust.
Am I eligable?
- To become a member of the Brackenhall Community Trust you must live within the catchment are.
- Click ‘Area‘ under ‘About BCT‘ from the main menu to view the BCT boundary map.
What do I need to do?
- You need to complete an application for membership form. Click ‘How to Apply‘ from the left hand menu to find out how to get a membership pack.